ATM Size PVC e-sham Card, Both Side Printing
You will get 12 digits unique number
- The E Shram Card of about 38 crore laborers who will be made by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, will get a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number on the EShram Card! So that all the workers can get the benefit at once. As you know that every person in India has a different Aadhar card number as an identity card. Similarly, e-Shram Card will also make you the identity of a laborer of India
- Help to take advantage of government schemes
- Whatever scheme is run by the Government of India! Its database will also be linked with all those schemes so that it will be able to register and take advantage of schemes in the formal sector through a single platform to do any kind of work.
The national toll-free number will also be released
- Toll-free number will be issued to help the workers, for any kind of information, they will be able to get information through a toll-free number. For help which toll-free number 14434 will be started after registration
The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about laborers and workers of the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the e-Shram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on the e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and click on the Submit button
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal
E Shram Card Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Age should be between 16-59 years
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Should not be an income taxpayer
- Must be working in the unorganized sector
No fee will be charged for applying for this. But if you come after updating any kind of data on the UAN card, then you will have to pay ₹ 20.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill/Ration card
- Active Mobile Number
How to do E Shram Card Registration
- To apply for the e-shram card online, first you have to go to the official website
- There you have to click on the register one-Shram link
- After that you will get the self-registration page open
- Here you have to send the OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the Aadhar card.
- After that the dashboard of registration will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill in all the details correctly and submit it like in the last, that you will complete the e labor card online application e-shram card download
e-Shram Card Benefits
Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and laborers. Many workers are missing the opportunity to get benefits from the scheme because of a lack of awareness. You can check the benefits of E Shram Portal Registration. eshram card, e shram gov in, eshram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- More Job Opportunity
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration card
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login